- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Vendredi 07 Juillet 2017Richard VenturiEnglish Articles
Fixing the Eurozone. Measures to Right the Rickety Monetary UnionThat the EU is at a crossroads there is no doubt.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Jeudi 06 Juillet 2017Richard VenturiEnglish Articles
Inherited Wealth in Greying SocietiesWhen it comes to inequality the focus tends to be on widening income disparities, with the astronomical wages and salaries of celebrities, sport stars and the titans of industry regularly cited as pro
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Vendredi 30 Juin 2017Richard VenturiEnglish Articles
Lessons from Australia’s National Productivity BoardsAn economy’s ability to use labour, capital and other resources efficiently is the essence of productivity. And it is when this efficiency increases that a country’s economy expands.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Jeudi 22 Juin 2017English Articles
The discount rate in the evaluation of public investment projectDiscounting is the usual method used to compare the future value to a present value.
- Type d'image:LibreJeudi 08 Juin 2017Richard VenturiEnglish Articles
Metropolises of the FutureA Look at Emerging Smart Cities in Europe and Asia
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 29 Mai 2017Vincent AussillouxEnglish Articles
The reform agenda France needsThe new French President’s success in carrying through the reforms the country needs over the next five years could have consequences for at least a generation, if not more.
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 22 Mai 2017Richard VenturiEnglish Articles
Education in Estonia: Bolstering Excellence with Digital TechnologyModern education in advanced capitalist democracies is intended to be the great leveller for the social classes.