- Type d'image:LibreLundi 29 Février 2016English Articles
Is Europe Worth the Effort?When the United Kingdom joined the then-European Economic Community in 1973, it was at the rearguard of European integration.
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 15 Février 2016English Articles
The Eurozone's Zeno Paradox - and How to Solve ItThe dramatic episodes in the Eurozone in the past few years called for a number of policy reactions. Yet the response was usually limited to what was deemed indispensable to …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mercredi 10 Février 2016English Articles
Social Investment: A Path Forward for FranceThat the welfare state needs to reinvent itself in the 21st century is without a doubt. Europe today is confronted with an economic crisis of epic proportions.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Lundi 01 Février 2016English Articles
The Politics of Young and OldBy Jean Pisani-Ferry.
- Type d'image:LibreJeudi 28 Janvier 2016English Articles
French Competitiveness: New Challenges, New MeasuresThe notion of economic competitiveness has taken on increased importance as countries have become more and more interconnected by trade and commerce.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mercredi 13 Janvier 2016English Articles
France's CPA: Social Benefits for a Fragmented EconomyAn interview with Selma Mahfouz, Deputy Commissioner-General, France Stratégie.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mercredi 06 Janvier 2016English Articles
Responding to Europe's Political PolarizationBy Jean Pisani-Ferry. In Europe, 2015 began with the far-left Syriza party’s election victory in Greece. It ended with another three elections that attested to increasing …