- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Jeudi 02 Février 2017English Articles
France’s Business Clusters Found to Pay OffFrance Stratégie economists Haithem Ben Hassine and Claude Mathieu have carried out an assessment of France’s 71 business clusters, launched in 2004, and their impact on …
- Type d'image:LibreJeudi 02 Février 2017English Articles
Making the Best of the EU’s Single MarketThe slow-down in productivity and income over the past decade has weakened the European Union’s output legitimacy, which is grounded in delivering prosperity to its citizens.
- Type d'image:LibreJeudi 19 Janvier 2017English Articles
Secular Stagnation and Growth Measurement, Banque de FrancePresentation, Fabrice Lenglart - How to deal with potential secular stagnation
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mardi 10 Janvier 2017English Articles
Immigration in the West and Its DiscontentsImmigration is arguably one of the most contentious issues today in the West.
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 04 Janvier 2017English Articles
The Open Government Partnership and the EUMaking our democracies more transparent and helping citizens play an active role in them are central challenges facing our societies today.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mardi 20 Décembre 2016English Articles
2017/2027 - What model for the future of the eurozone? Critical actionsWhile the euro area has undertaken reforms since 2010 that have allowed it to avert a breakup, its current institutional makeup lacks coherence.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Jeudi 08 Décembre 2016English Articles
Preventing the Next Eurozone Crisis Starts NowEuropean leaders have devoted scant attention to the future of the eurozone since July 2012, when Mario Draghi, the European Central Bank’s president, famously committed to …