- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mardi 03 Mai 2016English Articles
Don't Do Stupid Economic StuffOn August 30, 2013, the United States was about to launch air strikes on Syria, where more than a thousand civilians had died in a sarin gas attack perpetrated by the army of …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mardi 26 Avril 2016English Articles
2017/2027 - Climate Action: Now or NeverWhat follows is an adaptation in English of France Stratégie’s working paper on climate action in the wake of the Paris Agreement.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Jeudi 07 Avril 2016English Articles
A Growing Gap Between the Average Age of the Largest Market Capitalizations in France and in the USThe capacity of young, productive and innovative American firms to grow rapidly and undergo fast renewal is one of the explanations behind the productivity and …
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 30 Mars 2016English Articles
Tomorrow's Workers: Neither Salaried nor FreelanceOn March 18, 2016, France Stratégie and the Centre for Prospective Studies and International Information , CEPII, invited Princeton University professor of economics and …
- Type d'image:LibreJeudi 03 Mars 2016English Articles
2017/2027 - A Clear Vision for FranceFrance Stratégie is dedicated to informing the public debate and proposing policies adapted to future needs.
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 29 Février 2016English Articles
Is Europe Worth the Effort?When the United Kingdom joined the then-European Economic Community in 1973, it was at the rearguard of European integration.
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 15 Février 2016English Articles
The Eurozone's Zeno Paradox - and How to Solve ItThe dramatic episodes in the Eurozone in the past few years called for a number of policy reactions. Yet the response was usually limited to what was deemed indispensable to …