- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Jeudi 07 Avril 2016English Articles
A Growing Gap Between the Average Age of the Largest Market Capitalizations in France and in the USThe capacity of young, productive and innovative American firms to grow rapidly and undergo fast renewal is one of the explanations behind the productivity and …
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 30 Mars 2016English Articles
Tomorrow's Workers: Neither Salaried nor FreelanceOn March 18, 2016, France Stratégie and the Centre for Prospective Studies and International Information , CEPII, invited Princeton University professor of economics and …
- Type d'image:LibreJeudi 03 Mars 2016English Articles
2017/2027 - A Clear Vision for FranceFrance Stratégie is dedicated to informing the public debate and proposing policies adapted to future needs.
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 29 Février 2016English Articles
Is Europe Worth the Effort?When the United Kingdom joined the then-European Economic Community in 1973, it was at the rearguard of European integration.
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 15 Février 2016English Articles
The Eurozone's Zeno Paradox - and How to Solve ItThe dramatic episodes in the Eurozone in the past few years called for a number of policy reactions. Yet the response was usually limited to what was deemed indispensable to …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mercredi 10 Février 2016English Articles
Social Investment: A Path Forward for FranceThat the welfare state needs to reinvent itself in the 21st century is without a doubt. Europe today is confronted with an economic crisis of epic proportions.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Lundi 01 Février 2016English Articles
The Politics of Young and OldBy Jean Pisani-Ferry.