- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Vendredi 27 Novembre 2015English Articles
The Price of Carbon: Moving Forward in the Aftermath of COP 21Because the climate is a common good, economists generally advocate the use of an international carbon price to internalize climate risk, to incorporate as many countries as …
- Type d'image:LibreVendredi 27 Novembre 2015English Articles
Financing the Green Climate FundBy Dr. Matthias Kroll - Based on "How central banks can contribute to staying below the 2°C benchmark by purchasing Green Climate Bonds.", Future Finance - Policy …
- Type d'image:LibreMardi 10 Novembre 2015English Articles
What Happens if Robots Take the Jobs? The Impact of Emerging Technologies on Employment and Public PolicyAutomation is appearing everywhere.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mardi 10 Novembre 2015English Articles
How Robots, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning will Affect Employment and Public PolicyEmerging technologies like industrial robots, artificial intelligence, and machine learning are advancing at a rapid pace, but there has been little attention to their impact …
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 09 Novembre 2015English Articles
Environmental policy performance bondsBy Abdeldjellil Bouzidi, economist and Managing Partner, Emena Advisory and Michael Mainelli, Executive Chairman, Z/Yen Group - Linking public debt to CO2 emissions could …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Lundi 02 Novembre 2015English Articles
Social Benefits in the Age of UberBy Jean Pisani-Ferry. When it comes to compensation, the company you work for often matters more than how good you are at what you do.
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 26 Octobre 2015English Articles
COP21 – A Moment of Truth for the Climate and Sustainable DevelopmentThe International Research Network for Low Carbon Societies (LCS-RNet) circulated a position statement in the run-up to COP21.