- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mercredi 02 Septembre 2015English Articles
Central bank advocacy of structural reform: why and how?Forthcoming in European Central Bank (2015), Inflation and Unemployment in Europe, Proceedings of the ECB Forum on Central Banking, Frankfurt am Main.
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 10 Août 2015English Articles
What to Make of Productivity ParadoxesQuestions about technical progress in the United States and capital accumulation and resource allocation elsewhere should not be confused.
- Type d'image:LibreVendredi 31 Juillet 2015English Articles
Can the Euro Be Repaired?When Wolfgang Schäuble, Germany’s finance minister, recently tabled the option of a Greek exit from the euro, he wanted to signal that no member could abstain from the …
- Type d'image:LibreJeudi 02 Juillet 2015English Articles
Policy Brief - Young People with Immigrant Backgrounds: What Are the Barriers to Their Economic Integration?As France examines the fractures that divide its social model and as the government prepares measures designed to promote the civic and economic participation of residents …
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 24 Juin 2015English Articles
Four Roadblocks to a Global Climate AgreementBy Jean Pisani-Ferry (France Stratégie) - As the pace of action looks set to rumble on, countries should seek to make progress on resolving several key issues including the …
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 17 Juin 2015English Articles
Policy Brief - Favouring the Economic Integration of Young People with Immigrant BackgroundsThe integration of young people with immigrant backgrounds and residents of disadvantaged neighbourhoods is inhibited by difficulties that appear concentrated around …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mardi 09 Juin 2015English Articles
Policy Brief - A Social Compact for Europe: Priorities for actionsBreaking with a historical process of convergence, the financial crisis has widened the socioeconomic and employment gaps in Europe, in particular between North and South.