- Type d'image:LibreVendredi 22 Mai 2015English Articles
Rebalancing the governance of the euro areaAlongside the setting-up of a crisis management regime and the creation of a banking union, the strengthening of economic governance has been a major pillar of the European …
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 04 Mai 2015English Articles
Reengineering GovernmentSince the financial crisis erupted in 2008, governments in advanced countries have been under significant pressure.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mercredi 01 Avril 2015English Articles
Policy Brief - Taxation of the digital economyFrance Stratégie has sought to foster academic research on this topic, as suggested by the 2013 National Digital Council’s report.
- Type d'image:LibreMardi 17 Mars 2015English Articles
Creating a Scoreboard for Economic DevelopmentOne way to get away from putting too much emphasis on GDP figures is scoring a government's performance in other indicators that are important to a society.
- Type d'image:LibreMardi 03 Mars 2015English Articles
The costs of GrexitOn February 24, following days of tense discussions, the new government in Athens reached an agreement with its eurozone creditors that includes a package of immediate …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Lundi 23 Février 2015English Articles
On overview of the conclusions drawn by the evaluation committeeThe law on economic growth and activity (“Loi pour la croissance et l'activité”) is designed to create the conditions for a rebound in French economic and …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Lundi 16 Février 2015English Articles
Policy Brief - A proposal to finance low carbon investment in EuropeThe study defines the conditions for a European recovery and a solution to the insufficient investments into the energy transition by means of a targeted asset purchase by …