- Vendredi 12 Décembre 2014English Articles
A European Plan for France and GermanyEurope is falling into a stagnation trap.
- Lundi 01 Décembre 2014English Articles
Report - France-Germany: Performances comparedSocieties gain from benchmarking. We have become used to check country rankings in the league tables prepared by international organisations or think tanks.
- Type d'image:LibreSamedi 29 Novembre 2014English Articles
Report - Reforms, Investment and Growth: An agenda for France, Germany and EuropeEurope is falling into a stagnation trap: growth is barely noticeable; current inflation is dangerously low; almost stagnant nominal income makes the weight of public and …
- Type d'image:LibreVendredi 28 Novembre 2014English Articles
Policy Brief - Measuring the quality of growth: which indicators?In order to target ‘sustainable’ or ‘quality’ growth, we need to measure not only GDP growth but also the social, environmental and productive legacy that we are …
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 26 Novembre 2014English Articles
Policy Brief - Reducting public spending: the lessons of experienceConstrained by high levels of public deficit or debt, most developed countries are seeking to implement strategies for reducing public spending.
- Lundi 03 Novembre 2014English Articles
Getting Investment in Europe RightThe European Commission’s new president, Jean-Claude Juncker, has put public investment back on the agenda with his idea of a three-year €300 billion ($378 million) …
- Mercredi 29 Octobre 2014English Articles
How to Climb a Mountain with Both Hands TiedEurope has few options for avoiding a third recession, but regulation-triggered investment to bolster production could be helpful