- Type d'image:LibreMardi 15 Septembre 2015English Articles
More Political Economy on Global Warming – Plus a PropositionMichel Aglietta (CEPII) and Étienne Espagne (CEPII) draw six political economy lessons from the dynamics of climate negotiations and their connection to the new …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Vendredi 04 Septembre 2015English Articles
A Tale of Two TheoriesGlobal growth disappoints again. A year ago, the International Monetary Fund expected world output to rise 4% in 2015.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mercredi 02 Septembre 2015English Articles
Central bank advocacy of structural reform: why and how?Forthcoming in European Central Bank (2015), Inflation and Unemployment in Europe, Proceedings of the ECB Forum on Central Banking, Frankfurt am Main.
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 10 Août 2015English Articles
What to Make of Productivity ParadoxesQuestions about technical progress in the United States and capital accumulation and resource allocation elsewhere should not be confused.
- Type d'image:LibreVendredi 31 Juillet 2015English Articles
Can the Euro Be Repaired?When Wolfgang Schäuble, Germany’s finance minister, recently tabled the option of a Greek exit from the euro, he wanted to signal that no member could abstain from the …
- Type d'image:LibreJeudi 02 Juillet 2015English Articles
Policy Brief - Young People with Immigrant Backgrounds: What Are the Barriers to Their Economic Integration?As France examines the fractures that divide its social model and as the government prepares measures designed to promote the civic and economic participation of residents …
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 24 Juin 2015English Articles
Four Roadblocks to a Global Climate AgreementBy Jean Pisani-Ferry (France Stratégie) - As the pace of action looks set to rumble on, countries should seek to make progress on resolving several key issues including the …