- Mercredi 01 Octobre 2014English Articles
Solving Europe’s Credibility ProblemAs the eurozone debates how to escape the stagnation trap in which it finds itself, one question has become increasingly important: Can governments credibly commit to trim …
- Vendredi 08 Août 2014English Articles
A Field Manual for Economic ReformsAdopting the appropriate strategy is very important, but so too is making sure it suits local conditions. By Jean Pisani-Ferry
- Jeudi 07 Août 2014English Articles
Can Investment Save Europe ?By Jean Pisani-Ferry. Economic growth in Europe remains disappointing.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Vendredi 04 Juillet 2014English Articles
France ten years from nowFrance has only belatedly recognised that the decline of its world standing is not the result of global developments but rather linked to its own deficiencies.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mercredi 16 Avril 2014English Articles
Abstract – The use of intellectual property rights by French firmsThe use of intellectual property rights by French firms: which policy levers to promote better practices?
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mercredi 02 Avril 2014English Articles
Report – Cost benefit assessments of public investmentsPublic spending on investment represents approximately 15% of total investment in France.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Lundi 10 Mars 2014English Articles
Report – Towards a User-Oriented Parking PolicySince the 1960’s, local autoritatives have adopted various measures to regulate parking within their urban space. These measures address different concerns.