- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Vendredi 07 Mars 2014English Articles
Entrusted Outsourcing, Productive Performance and Risks (WP)Entrusted Outsourcing, Productive Performance and Risks. An Application to French Manufacturing Firms
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Lundi 17 Février 2014English Articles
Appeal – French CSR Platform for European Reporting FrameworkAppeal by the French Platform for promoting global action on Corporate Social Responsibility (Plateforme française d’actions globales pour la responsabilité sociétale …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Jeudi 13 Février 2014English Articles
Report – Gender stereotypes and how to fight them: new ideas from FranceHaven’t women already won the battle for equality? There has indeed been progress over the last 50 years. Many laws have been passed guaranteeing equality between men and …
- Jeudi 02 Janvier 2014English Articles
The Eurozone’s Crossroad - par Jean Pisani-FerryJean Pisani-Ferry reviews the options for reforming the eurozone and says that the choice must be made in 2014.
- Type d'image:LibreVendredi 13 Décembre 2013English Articles
The surplus dispute has come to Europe par Jean Pisani-FerryDisputes over external surpluses are familiar in international economic relations.
- Type d'image:LibreDimanche 01 Décembre 2013English Articles
Europe’s Real Inflation Problem par Jean Pisani-FerryPARIS – “Having said that deflation in the United States is highly unlikely,” outgoing Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke famously remarked in 2002, “I would be …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mercredi 30 Octobre 2013English Articles
Policy Brief – Intensifying and reorienting transfer of low carbon technologies for climate change preventionThe transfer of “low carbon” technologies is crucial in order to moderate greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by developing countries, which are set to rise significantly.