- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mardi 14 Octobre 2014English Articles
Report – Public Subsidies Harmful to BiodiversityPublic debate has sometimes tended to equate preservation of biodiversity with the emblematic fate of certain endangered species.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Lundi 10 Mars 2014English Articles
Report – Towards a User-Oriented Parking PolicySince the 1960’s, local autoritatives have adopted various measures to regulate parking within their urban space. These measures address different concerns.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mercredi 30 Octobre 2013English Articles
Policy Brief – Intensifying and reorienting transfer of low carbon technologies for climate change preventionThe transfer of “low carbon” technologies is crucial in order to moderate greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by developing countries, which are set to rise significantly.
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 27 Octobre 2014English Articles
Policy Brief - Does Hydrogen Have a Place in the Energy Transition?Despite the image of the burning Hindenburg zeppelin that has remained in our collective memory since 1937, hydrogen continues to be held in exceptional esteem.
- Type d'image:LibreVendredi 28 Novembre 2014English Articles
Policy Brief - Measuring the quality of growth: which indicators?In order to target ‘sustainable’ or ‘quality’ growth, we need to measure not only GDP growth but also the social, environmental and productive legacy that we are …
- Type d'image:LibreMardi 06 Janvier 2015English Articles
Policy Brief - Three Target Sectors for a European Investment StrategyWhile the president of the European Commission is getting ready to present the “Juncker package” announced in July 2014, to revive activity in Europe through investment, …
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 21 Janvier 2015English Articles
Policy Brief – European transport policy: Issues for the new mandateThe mobility of passengers and goods is a historical pillar of European integration.