- Type d'image:LibreLundi 11 Juillet 2022English Articles
Abatement Costs - Part 4 – HydrogenHydrogen burns without directly emitting carbon. The current energy system already mobilizes some, but this hydrogen is carbon-emitting, as it is derived from fossil methane …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Lundi 04 Juillet 2022English Articles
Occupations in 2030Occupations in 2030 provides a quantified outlook for occupations by 2030.
- Type d'image:Carrousel principal (Dimensions 1111px* 300px)Mercredi 15 Juin 2022English Articles
Sustainabilities! Coordinate and plan public action - SummaryWe are going through a triple crisis: ecological, social and democratic. On all these fields, we risk exceeding the limits of what our societies and our environment can bear.
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 08 Juin 2022English Articles
Soft skills to innovate and transform organizationsUncertainty, complexity and ambiguity are at the heart of modern societies. Transformations are accelerating and represent an inescapable challenge for all organizations, …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mercredi 08 Juin 2022English Articles
Climate risks, networks and interdependencies: time to actThis work on electricity, road and rail transport and telecommunication networks highlights us of the vulnerability of infrastructures, especially in the context of climate …
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 25 Mai 2022English Articles
Productivity and competitiveness: post-Covid cyclical and structural analyses - Third report of National Productivity Council - Executive summaryThis report presents both the cyclical and structural shifts triggered by the Covid crisis and the policy response to it, and draws comparisons between France and other …
- Type d'image:LibreJeudi 07 Avril 2022English Articles
Work programme 2022The Covid-19 pandemic remained unpredictable in 2021, as the progression of the Omicron variant dramatically demonstrated.