- Type d'image:LibreLundi 28 Août 2023English Articles
Towards a forestry and timber industry planningThe French forest provides wood used for producing heat, construction materials, packaging, and paper.
- Type d'image:LibreMardi 11 Juillet 2023English Articles
Work in the climate change challengeThe effects of climate change are now visible and recognized, both on biodiversity and human health.
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 10 Juillet 2023English Articles
Climate change adaptation: lessons learned from three territoriesThe climate events experienced in France in 2022, such as repeated heatwaves, floods, major forest fires, and drought, reflect the ongoing trend of global warming.
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 28 Juin 2023English Articles
Urban exodus: a modest move to the countrysideThe Covid crisis has sparked a desire for a greener and less densely-populated environment among city dwellers, particularly in metropolitan areas, which apparently resulted …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mercredi 31 Mai 2023English Articles
The economic implications of climate actionThis report was commissioned by French Prime Minister Elisabeth Borne.
- Lundi 22 Mai 2023English Articles
Exits of older workers: What specifics by occupations?Any pension reform emphasizes the issue of older workers’ employment (55 to 64 years old).
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 17 Mai 2023English Articles
Abatement Costs in FranceThe Commission on Abatement Costs, chaired by Patrick Criqui, assesses the unit costs of reducing greenhouse gas emissions in France from a sectoral perspective.