- Lundi 22 Mai 2023English Articles
Exits of older workers: What specifics by occupations?Any pension reform emphasizes the issue of older workers’ employment (55 to 64 years old).
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 17 Mai 2023English Articles
Abatement Costs in FranceThe Commission on Abatement Costs, chaired by Patrick Criqui, assesses the unit costs of reducing greenhouse gas emissions in France from a sectoral perspective.
- Type d'image:LibreVendredi 21 Avril 2023English Articles
Inequality of opportunities: what matters most?Inequality of opportunities is particularly pronounced in France. This widely shared belief entails to be clear about the characteristics that influence (or not) …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Lundi 17 Avril 2023English Articles
Occupations in 2030: what are the outlooks for recruitment in regions?In March 2022, France Stratégie and Dares provided a quantified outlook of recruitment needs and difficulties for the upcoming decades in France.
- Type d'image:LibreJeudi 06 Avril 2023English Articles
The cost of inaction on climate change: what do we know?What do we know about the future costs of climate change at the French national level?
- Type d'image:LibreJeudi 30 Mars 2023English Articles
Work programme 2023France Stratégie is entering 2023 by stepping up its investment in three key directions: a successful ecological planning; enabling the development of a productive economy …
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 29 Mars 2023English Articles
Impact, responsability and global performanceThe notion of impact was first used by public authorities in order to assess and measure the effectiveness of public policies, as a decision-making tool for a proper public …