- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mercredi 08 Juin 2022English Articles
Climate risks, networks and interdependencies: time to actThis work on electricity, road and rail transport and telecommunication networks highlights us of the vulnerability of infrastructures, especially in the context of climate …
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 25 Mai 2022English Articles
Productivity and competitiveness: post-Covid cyclical and structural analyses - Third report of National Productivity Council - Executive summaryThis report presents both the cyclical and structural shifts triggered by the Covid crisis and the policy response to it, and draws comparisons between France and other …
- Type d'image:LibreJeudi 07 Avril 2022English Articles
Work programme 2022The Covid-19 pandemic remained unpredictable in 2021, as the progression of the Omicron variant dramatically demonstrated.
- Type d'image:LibreVendredi 25 Février 2022English Articles
Social labelling on goods and servicesTowards more sustainable consumption: the conditions for the contribution of social labelling on goods and services.
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 16 Février 2022English Articles
For a sustainable development of e-commerceHaving emerged in the early 2000s, e-commerce now accounts for 13% of the retail trade in goods, rising by 37% in 2020 compared to 2019 due to the Covid-19 crisis.
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 09 Février 2022English Articles
Committee for the evaluation of the the French recovery plan “France Relance”The Parliament has mandated this committee to evaluate the French recovery plan “France Relance”, amounting to 100 billion euros to be committed by the end of 2022.
- Type d'image:LibreVendredi 14 Janvier 2022English Articles
Committee for the evaluation of capital tax reforms - Third reportThe committee for the evaluation of capital tax reforms was set up in December 2018, i.e.