- Type d'image:LibreMardi 04 Avril 2017English Articles
Spending While Liberalizing: Boosting Reforms Through Fiscal StimulusEight decades ago in the depths of the Great Depression, John Maynard Keynes sparked a revolution with the idea that aggregate demand driven by households, businesses and …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mardi 14 Mars 2017English Articles
The Spinelli Fund: A European Compact for SkillsThe European Union will survive if and only if its citizens experience in concrete ways how it makes a difference in their daily lives.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Jeudi 09 Mars 2017English Articles
Is a France Where Privilege Trumps Merit Inevitable?How inheritances and gifts are taxed is set to become a major issue for French society in the coming years.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mardi 07 Mars 2017English Articles
Giant with Feet of Clay? Germany’s Surplus BindDespite historically low unemployment and a strong budget surplus, a large number of low-wage earners and a high relative poverty rate paint a mixed picture for Europe’s …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mercredi 08 Février 2017English Articles
2017/2027 - Improving Investment to Foster Growth - Critical ActionsAgainst a backdrop of sluggish growth in Europe and the rest of the world, the French economy is facing weakness on both the demand and supply sides.
- Type d'image:LibreJeudi 02 Février 2017English Articles
Making the Best of the EU’s Single MarketThe slow-down in productivity and income over the past decade has weakened the European Union’s output legitimacy, which is grounded in delivering prosperity to its citizens.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Jeudi 02 Février 2017English Articles
France’s Business Clusters Found to Pay OffFrance Stratégie economists Haithem Ben Hassine and Claude Mathieu have carried out an assessment of France’s 71 business clusters, launched in 2004, and their impact on …