- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Jeudi 30 Novembre 2017English Articles
France Struggles to Attract Foreign WorkersThough the 2015 European refugee crisis had the merit of sparking widespread debate across Europe on the role of migrants in society, media coverage created the false …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Jeudi 16 Novembre 2017English Articles
The Spinelli Fund: A European Compact for SkillsEurope’s contribution to the future prosperity and equity of our societies can be significant if it successfully encourages long-term investment in human capital.
- Type d'image:LibreJeudi 02 Novembre 2017English Articles
Towards a Less Ambitious Energy Transition for GermanyIn the wake of the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster, the German authorities launched the country's energy transition, or Energiewende.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Vendredi 20 Octobre 2017English Articles
Gauging the Future of EU Research & InnovationThe Research, Innovation and Science Policy Experts (RISE) high level group provides European Commissioner Carlos Moedas with strategic support.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mardi 17 Octobre 2017English Articles
Flexibility on the Rise Among France’s Self-Employed and Salaried WorkersFrance Stratégie looks at the changing composition of employment statuses over the past three decades and the spread of alternatives to the country’s traditional permanent …
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 11 Octobre 2017English Articles
Dealing with Legacy Debt in the Euro AreaTo strengthen the euro area’s resilience to crises and guarantee its sustainability, member states will need to agree on a model for the long term.
- Type d'image:LibreJeudi 21 Septembre 2017English Articles
Running out of Steam: Taking Stock of Germany’s EnergiewendeThe difficulties Germany has had with its energy transition could well push policy makers to scale down their ambitious goals in the wake of the September 24 elections.