- Type d'image:LibreMardi 03 Janvier 2023English Articles
Socio-Economic Evaluation of the Health Effects of Public Investment ProjectsFor the proper allocation of public resources, the purpose of the Socio-Economic Evaluation is to assess, based on transparent criteria, the usefulness and collective value …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Lundi 05 Décembre 2022English Articles
Climate action : a macroeconomic challengeThe climate transition is a major transformation, similar in scale to the industrial revolutions in the past, and the time lost in reducing emissions and new geopolitical …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Vendredi 04 Novembre 2022English Articles
How can we explain the recruitment difficulties anticipated by companies?This study analyzes the difficulties encountered by French companies when they consider hiring.
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 17 Octobre 2022English Articles
What public policies assessments are conducted and for what purposes?The assessment of public policies is attracting increasing interest from public institutions, policy makers, researchers and more generally in civil society.
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 03 Octobre 2022English Articles
Skills operators facing the challenge of the ecological transitionThe green transition cannot be achieved without the mobilization of companies.
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 11 Juillet 2022English Articles
Abatement Costs - Part 4 – HydrogenHydrogen burns without directly emitting carbon. The current energy system already mobilizes some, but this hydrogen is carbon-emitting, as it is derived from fossil methane …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Lundi 04 Juillet 2022English Articles
Occupations in 2030Occupations in 2030 provides a quantified outlook for occupations by 2030.