- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 24 Juin 2015English Articles
Four Roadblocks to a Global Climate AgreementBy Jean Pisani-Ferry (France Stratégie) - As the pace of action looks set to rumble on, countries should seek to make progress on resolving several key issues including the …
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 17 Juin 2015English Articles
Policy Brief - Favouring the Economic Integration of Young People with Immigrant BackgroundsThe integration of young people with immigrant backgrounds and residents of disadvantaged neighbourhoods is inhibited by difficulties that appear concentrated around …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mardi 09 Juin 2015English Articles
Policy Brief - A Social Compact for Europe: Priorities for actionsBreaking with a historical process of convergence, the financial crisis has widened the socioeconomic and employment gaps in Europe, in particular between North and South.
- Type d'image:LibreVendredi 22 Mai 2015English Articles
Rebalancing the governance of the euro areaAlongside the setting-up of a crisis management regime and the creation of a banking union, the strengthening of economic governance has been a major pillar of the European …
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 04 Mai 2015English Articles
Reengineering GovernmentSince the financial crisis erupted in 2008, governments in advanced countries have been under significant pressure.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mercredi 01 Avril 2015English Articles
Policy Brief - Taxation of the digital economyFrance Stratégie has sought to foster academic research on this topic, as suggested by the 2013 National Digital Council’s report.
- Type d'image:LibreMardi 17 Mars 2015English Articles
Creating a Scoreboard for Economic DevelopmentOne way to get away from putting too much emphasis on GDP figures is scoring a government's performance in other indicators that are important to a society.