- Type d'image:LibreVendredi 28 Novembre 2014English Articles
Policy Brief - Measuring the quality of growth: which indicators?In order to target ‘sustainable’ or ‘quality’ growth, we need to measure not only GDP growth but also the social, environmental and productive legacy that we are …
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 26 Novembre 2014English Articles
Policy Brief - Reducting public spending: the lessons of experienceConstrained by high levels of public deficit or debt, most developed countries are seeking to implement strategies for reducing public spending.
- Lundi 03 Novembre 2014English Articles
Getting Investment in Europe RightThe European Commission’s new president, Jean-Claude Juncker, has put public investment back on the agenda with his idea of a three-year €300 billion ($378 million) …
- Mercredi 29 Octobre 2014English Articles
How to Climb a Mountain with Both Hands TiedEurope has few options for avoiding a third recession, but regulation-triggered investment to bolster production could be helpful
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 27 Octobre 2014English Articles
Policy Brief - Does Hydrogen Have a Place in the Energy Transition?Despite the image of the burning Hindenburg zeppelin that has remained in our collective memory since 1937, hydrogen continues to be held in exceptional esteem.
- Vendredi 17 Octobre 2014English Articles
A Matter of Equity, Faith and TrustA solution to Europe's economic woes is straightforward, but differing views of the euro system are preventing implementation. By Jean Pisani-Ferry
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mardi 14 Octobre 2014English Articles
Report – Public Subsidies Harmful to BiodiversityPublic debate has sometimes tended to equate preservation of biodiversity with the emblematic fate of certain endangered species.