- Type d'image:LibreMardi 03 Mars 2015English Articles
The costs of GrexitOn February 24, following days of tense discussions, the new government in Athens reached an agreement with its eurozone creditors that includes a package of immediate …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Lundi 23 Février 2015English Articles
On overview of the conclusions drawn by the evaluation committeeThe law on economic growth and activity (“Loi pour la croissance et l'activité”) is designed to create the conditions for a rebound in French economic and …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Lundi 16 Février 2015English Articles
Policy Brief - A proposal to finance low carbon investment in EuropeThe study defines the conditions for a European recovery and a solution to the insufficient investments into the energy transition by means of a targeted asset purchase by …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Lundi 09 Février 2015English Articles
Policy Brief - Next: the Internet of ThingsIn just a few years, the Internet has become the principal means for disseminating information and an essential infrastructure in numerous domains, used by individuals, …
- Type d'image:LibreMardi 03 Février 2015English Articles
Policy Brief - The internationalisation of higher education: It’s time to investDriven by globalization and improved standards of living in emerging countries, the number of international students continues to grow.
- Lundi 02 Février 2015English Articles
The ECB and its CriticsIn Northern Europe and especially in Germany, the decision by the European Central Bank to embark on Quantitative Easing (QE) has triggered an outbreak of accusations.
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 28 Janvier 2015English Articles
Policy Brief - Professional microcredit and support to business creation in France: Three years later, what is the employment situation of entrepreneurs?Survey among business creators financed and/or supported in 2010 by the five major networks of associations supporting business creation.