- Type d'image:LibreLundi 27 Octobre 2014English Articles
Policy Brief - Does Hydrogen Have a Place in the Energy Transition?Despite the image of the burning Hindenburg zeppelin that has remained in our collective memory since 1937, hydrogen continues to be held in exceptional esteem.
- Vendredi 17 Octobre 2014English Articles
A Matter of Equity, Faith and TrustA solution to Europe's economic woes is straightforward, but differing views of the euro system are preventing implementation. By Jean Pisani-Ferry
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mardi 14 Octobre 2014English Articles
Report – Public Subsidies Harmful to BiodiversityPublic debate has sometimes tended to equate preservation of biodiversity with the emblematic fate of certain endangered species.
- Mercredi 01 Octobre 2014English Articles
Solving Europe’s Credibility ProblemAs the eurozone debates how to escape the stagnation trap in which it finds itself, one question has become increasingly important: Can governments credibly commit to trim …
- Vendredi 08 Août 2014English Articles
A Field Manual for Economic ReformsAdopting the appropriate strategy is very important, but so too is making sure it suits local conditions. By Jean Pisani-Ferry
- Jeudi 07 Août 2014English Articles
Can Investment Save Europe ?By Jean Pisani-Ferry. Economic growth in Europe remains disappointing.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Vendredi 04 Juillet 2014English Articles
France ten years from nowFrance has only belatedly recognised that the decline of its world standing is not the result of global developments but rather linked to its own deficiencies.