- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Lundi 16 Février 2015English Articles
Policy Brief - A proposal to finance low carbon investment in EuropeThe study defines the conditions for a European recovery and a solution to the insufficient investments into the energy transition by means of a targeted asset purchase by …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Lundi 09 Février 2015English Articles
Policy Brief - Next: the Internet of ThingsIn just a few years, the Internet has become the principal means for disseminating information and an essential infrastructure in numerous domains, used by individuals, …
- Type d'image:LibreMardi 03 Février 2015English Articles
Policy Brief - The internationalisation of higher education: It’s time to investDriven by globalization and improved standards of living in emerging countries, the number of international students continues to grow.
- Lundi 02 Février 2015English Articles
The ECB and its CriticsIn Northern Europe and especially in Germany, the decision by the European Central Bank to embark on Quantitative Easing (QE) has triggered an outbreak of accusations.
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 28 Janvier 2015English Articles
Policy Brief - Professional microcredit and support to business creation in France: Three years later, what is the employment situation of entrepreneurs?Survey among business creators financed and/or supported in 2010 by the five major networks of associations supporting business creation.
- Jeudi 22 Janvier 2015English Articles
The Third Greek TestThe future of the euro area hangs in the balance before an election that may be won by a party willing to break ranks with the way European governments have acted
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 21 Janvier 2015English Articles
Policy Brief – European transport policy: Issues for the new mandateThe mobility of passengers and goods is a historical pillar of European integration.