- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 11 Octobre 2017English Articles
Dealing with Legacy Debt in the Euro AreaTo strengthen the euro area’s resilience to crises and guarantee its sustainability, member states will need to agree on a model for the long term.
- Type d'image:LibreJeudi 21 Septembre 2017English Articles
Running out of Steam: Taking Stock of Germany’s EnergiewendeThe difficulties Germany has had with its energy transition could well push policy makers to scale down their ambitious goals in the wake of the September 24 elections.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Lundi 18 Septembre 2017English Articles
Better but Not Good Enough - The OECD surveys FranceThe free-market orthodoxy advocated across Europe after the 2008-09 financial crisis of reducing the size of government when people weren’t spending and companies weren’t …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Lundi 04 Septembre 2017English Articles
Towards a Low-Carbon Economy - Better Energy, Greater ProsperityThe historic Paris Agreement hinges on the average global temperature of our planet increasing no more – and preferably substantially less – than 2° above pre-industrial …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Vendredi 28 Juillet 2017English Articles
European leadership in the energy transitionPresident Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris Agreement has led to a fragmentation in the US effort to see through the energy transition, with some states …
- Type d'image:LibreVendredi 21 Juillet 2017English Articles
Report - Anticipating the Economic and Social Impacts of Artificial IntelligenceIn March 2016, the Korean go champion, Lee Sedol, suffered a crushing defeat against the AlphaGo program.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Vendredi 07 Juillet 2017English Articles
Fixing the Eurozone. Measures to Right the Rickety Monetary UnionThat the EU is at a crossroads there is no doubt.