- Type d'image:LibreLundi 29 Mai 2017English Articles
The reform agenda France needsThe new French President’s success in carrying through the reforms the country needs over the next five years could have consequences for at least a generation, if not more.
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 22 Mai 2017English Articles
Education in Estonia: Bolstering Excellence with Digital TechnologyModern education in advanced capitalist democracies is intended to be the great leveller for the social classes.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Lundi 22 Mai 2017English Articles
Seminar - Brexit and the EU BudgetAlthough it was not the focus of much debate during the Brexit campaign, the question of the “bill” related to the United Kingdom’s departure from the EU is a key issue …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Jeudi 04 Mai 2017English Articles
Projecting the Jobs and Skills of Tomorrow: Developments in Occupational OutlooksPerhaps the main preoccupation of governments the world over is ensuring their economies are up to speed and continue to grow, staying on top of technological change and …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Vendredi 28 Avril 2017English Articles
Cybertariat: The Digital Economy’s UnderbellyInformation technology and the digital economy built on it have without a doubt improved our lives in many ways, saving time and sparing drudgery for many.
- Type d'image:LibreMardi 04 Avril 2017English Articles
Spending While Liberalizing: Boosting Reforms Through Fiscal StimulusEight decades ago in the depths of the Great Depression, John Maynard Keynes sparked a revolution with the idea that aggregate demand driven by households, businesses and …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mardi 14 Mars 2017English Articles
The Spinelli Fund: A European Compact for SkillsThe European Union will survive if and only if its citizens experience in concrete ways how it makes a difference in their daily lives.