- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Lundi 22 Mai 2017English Articles
Seminar - Brexit and the EU budgetAlthough it was not the focus of much debate during the Brexit campaign, the question of the “bill” related to the United Kingdom’s departure from the EU is a key issue in the exit negotiations follow
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 22 Mai 2017English Articles
Education in Estonia: Bolstering Excellence with Digital TechnologyModern education in advanced capitalist democracies is intended to be the great leveller for the social classes.
Digital technology has added another dimension to this equation.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Jeudi 04 Mai 2017English Articles
Projecting the Jobs and Skills of Tomorrow: Developments in Occupational OutlooksPerhaps the main preoccupation of governments the world over is ensuring their economies are up to speed and continue to grow, staying on top of technological change and ideally ahead of the curve in
Of course, the most valuable resource of any country is its people. Making sure job seekers have the skills companies and institutions require is therefore paramount for policy makers.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Vendredi 28 Avril 2017English Articles
Cybertariat: The Digital Economy’s UnderbellyInformation technology and the digital economy built on it have without a doubt improved our lives in many ways, saving time and sparing drudgery for many.
But a closer look reveals that though the proliferation of new technology has rewritten a lot of the job market’s rules and created many new ways of earning a living, the traditional dichotomy of l
- Type d'image:LibreMardi 04 Avril 2017English Articles
Spending While Liberalizing: Boosting Reforms Through Fiscal StimulusEight decades ago in the depths of the Great Depression, John Maynard Keynes sparked a revolution with the idea that aggregate demand driven by households, businesses and governments all spending is w
The energy crisis of the 1970s and the subsequent stagflation and recession that hit Western economies at the end of the decade and in the early 1980s laid the Keynesian view low.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mardi 14 Mars 2017English Articles
The Spinelli Fund: A European Compact for SkillsThe European Union will survive if and only if its citizens experience in concrete ways how it makes a difference in their daily lives.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Jeudi 09 Mars 2017English Articles
Is a France Where Privilege Trumps Merit Inevitable?How inheritances and gifts are taxed is set to become a major issue for French society in the coming years.
The value of private wealth owned by French households rose significantly from the mid-90s to the mid-2000s.