- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 26 Novembre 2014English Articles
Policy Brief - Reducting public spending: the lessons of experienceConstrained by high levels of public deficit or debt, most developed countries are seeking to implement strategies for reducing public spending.
- Type d'image:LibreVendredi 28 Novembre 2014English Articles
Policy Brief - Measuring the quality of growth: which indicators?In order to target ‘sustainable’ or ‘quality’ growth, we need to measure not only GDP growth but also the social, environmental and productive legacy that we are …
- Type d'image:LibreSamedi 29 Novembre 2014English Articles
Report - Reforms, Investment and Growth: An agenda for France, Germany and EuropeEurope is falling into a stagnation trap: growth is barely noticeable; current inflation is dangerously low; almost stagnant nominal income makes the weight of public and …
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 24 Décembre 2014English Articles
Policy Brief - Has There Been an Investment Gap in France and Europe since 2007?The slowdown in the business recovery in the Eurozone since spring 2014 triggered a debate on investment in Europe in the wake of the European elections of May 2014.
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 05 Janvier 2015English Articles
Policy Brief - The Levers of a European Investment StrategyThe investment gap that arose during the crisis partly explains the reduction of potential growth in European countries.
- Type d'image:LibreMardi 06 Janvier 2015English Articles
Policy Brief - Three Target Sectors for a European Investment StrategyWhile the president of the European Commission is getting ready to present the “Juncker package” announced in July 2014, to revive activity in Europe through investment, …