- Mercredi 29 Octobre 2014English Articles
How to Climb a Mountain with Both Hands TiedEurope has few options for avoiding a third recession, but regulation-triggered investment to bolster production could be helpful
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 27 Octobre 2014English Articles
Policy Brief - Does Hydrogen Have a Place in the Energy Transition?Despite the image of the burning Hindenburg zeppelin that has remained in our collective memory since 1937, hydrogen continues to be held in exceptional esteem.
- Vendredi 17 Octobre 2014English Articles
A Matter of Equity, Faith and TrustA solution to Europe's economic woes is straightforward, but differing views of the euro system are preventing implementation. By Jean Pisani-Ferry
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mardi 14 Octobre 2014English Articles
Report – Public Subsidies Harmful to BiodiversityPublic debate has sometimes tended to equate preservation of biodiversity with the emblematic fate of certain endangered species.
- Mercredi 01 Octobre 2014English Articles
Solving Europe’s Credibility ProblemAs the eurozone debates how to escape the stagnation trap in which it finds itself, one question has become increasingly important: Can governments credibly commit to trim …
- Vendredi 08 Août 2014English Articles
A Field Manual for Economic ReformsAdopting the appropriate strategy is very important, but so too is making sure it suits local conditions. By Jean Pisani-Ferry
- Jeudi 07 Août 2014English Articles
Can Investment Save Europe ?By Jean Pisani-Ferry. Economic growth in Europe remains disappointing.