- Type d'image:LibreJeudi 17 Septembre 2015English Articles
Study - The Energy UnionAmong the ten priorities outlined by the new European Commission chaired by Jean-Claude Juncker there is notably a desire to give renewed momentum to European energy and …
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 16 Septembre 2015English Articles
Reorienting Financial Intermediation Towards Sustainable Financing: Bangladesh Bank’s approachBy M.A.M. Kazemi - The Bangladesh central bank (Bangladesh Bank or BB) has a long tradition of favouring socially sustainable financing behaviour.
- Type d'image:LibreMardi 15 Septembre 2015English Articles
More Political Economy on Global Warming – Plus a PropositionMichel Aglietta (CEPII) and Étienne Espagne (CEPII) draw six political economy lessons from the dynamics of climate negotiations and their connection to the new …
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Vendredi 04 Septembre 2015English Articles
A Tale of Two TheoriesGlobal growth disappoints again. A year ago, the International Monetary Fund expected world output to rise 4% in 2015.
- Type d'image:Image contenu principale (Dimensions 635px * 300px)Mercredi 02 Septembre 2015English Articles
Central bank advocacy of structural reform: why and how?Forthcoming in European Central Bank (2015), Inflation and Unemployment in Europe, Proceedings of the ECB Forum on Central Banking, Frankfurt am Main.
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 10 Août 2015English Articles
What to Make of Productivity ParadoxesQuestions about technical progress in the United States and capital accumulation and resource allocation elsewhere should not be confused.
- Type d'image:LibreVendredi 31 Juillet 2015English Articles
Can the Euro Be Repaired?When Wolfgang Schäuble, Germany’s finance minister, recently tabled the option of a Greek exit from the euro, he wanted to signal that no member could abstain from the …