- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 28 Janvier 2015English Articles
Policy Brief - Professional microcredit and support to business creation in France: Three years later, what is the employment situation of entrepreneurs?Survey among business creators financed and/or supported in 2010 by the five major networks of associations supporting business creation.
- Jeudi 22 Janvier 2015English Articles
The Third Greek TestThe future of the euro area hangs in the balance before an election that may be won by a party willing to break ranks with the way European governments have acted
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 21 Janvier 2015English Articles
Policy Brief – European transport policy: Issues for the new mandateThe mobility of passengers and goods is a historical pillar of European integration.
- Type d'image:LibreMardi 06 Janvier 2015English Articles
Policy Brief - Three Target Sectors for a European Investment StrategyWhile the president of the European Commission is getting ready to present the “Juncker package” announced in July 2014, to revive activity in Europe through investment, …
- Type d'image:LibreLundi 05 Janvier 2015English Articles
Policy Brief - The Levers of a European Investment StrategyThe investment gap that arose during the crisis partly explains the reduction of potential growth in European countries.
- Vendredi 02 Janvier 2015English Articles
Helping the ECB Cross the RubiconEurozone monetary officials are expected to make history when they gather for the European Central Bank’s next policy-setting meeting on January 22.
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 24 Décembre 2014English Articles
Policy Brief - Has There Been an Investment Gap in France and Europe since 2007?The slowdown in the business recovery in the Eurozone since spring 2014 triggered a debate on investment in Europe in the wake of the European elections of May 2014.