- Type d'image:LibreLundi 05 Janvier 2015English Articles
Policy Brief - The Levers of a European Investment StrategyThe investment gap that arose during the crisis partly explains the reduction of potential growth in European countries.
- Vendredi 02 Janvier 2015English Articles
Helping the ECB Cross the RubiconEurozone monetary officials are expected to make history when they gather for the European Central Bank’s next policy-setting meeting on January 22.
- Type d'image:LibreMercredi 24 Décembre 2014English Articles
Policy Brief - Has There Been an Investment Gap in France and Europe since 2007?The slowdown in the business recovery in the Eurozone since spring 2014 triggered a debate on investment in Europe in the wake of the European elections of May 2014.
- Mardi 16 Décembre 2014English Articles
Inequality: Global Problem, Global Solutions?Better than official statements or opinion polls, the global success of Thomas Piketty’s latest book, Capital in the Twenty-First Century, is indicative of rising global …
- Vendredi 12 Décembre 2014English Articles
A European Plan for France and GermanyEurope is falling into a stagnation trap.
- Lundi 01 Décembre 2014English Articles
Report - France-Germany: Performances comparedSocieties gain from benchmarking. We have become used to check country rankings in the league tables prepared by international organisations or think tanks.
- Type d'image:LibreSamedi 29 Novembre 2014English Articles
Report - Reforms, Investment and Growth: An agenda for France, Germany and EuropeEurope is falling into a stagnation trap: growth is barely noticeable; current inflation is dangerously low; almost stagnant nominal income makes the weight of public and …